My name is Hanlin Cai (Lance, 蔡汉霖).
I am a junior majoring in Automation at Fuzhou University (China) and Robotics and Intelligent Devices at Maynooth University (Ireland, Combined Degrees). I am extremely fortunate to be advised by Zhezhuang Xu and Chin Hong Wong. Here is my latest CV.
My current research focuses on practical problems that artificial intelligence faces in real life. My interests are on the Machine Learning and its applications in Industrial IoT. In a word, advanced technologies like ML and IoT positively influence the life of everybody. I wish to devote my talent to this meaningful cause and bring well-being to society.
News and Updates
- Feb 2023：FZU-Flying-Book 福州大学飞跃手册 has been published! Welcome to contribute!
- Jan 2023：One paper accepted to ICAROB 2023, see you in Japan!
- Dec 2022：Research assistant at Key Laboratory of Industrial Automation Control Technology and Information Processing, Fuzhou, advised by Prof. Zhezhuang Xu.
- Oct 2022：One paper accepted to CENIM 2022, see you in Indonesia!
- Sep 2022：Happy to be nominated for the 2021-2022 China National Scholarship (top 1%).
- Jun 2022：Research Intern at University of Cambridge, online, advised by Prof. Pietro Liò.