Here is Hanlin Cai (Lance, 蔡汉霖).
I am a senior student majoring in EECS at Fuzhou University and Maynooth University (Ireland, combined degrees). Currently, I work as a research assistant in the IIoT-Lab, advised by Prof. Zhezhuang Xu. I also spent a lovely summer research program with Prof. Pietro Liò’s team at Cambridge University.
If you are interested in any aspect of me, I would love to chat and collaborate, please email me at - hanlin[dot]cai[at]ieee[dot]org
[Highlight] I am looking for PhD to start in 2025 Fall. Contact me if you have any leads!
- Sep 2020 - June 2024: Fuzhou University (BEng)
- Sep 2020 - June 2024: Maynooth University (BSc)
- June 2022 - Nov 2022: Cambridge University (Exchange)
- Expect to apply for a one-year Mphil program and graduate in Sep 2025. Looking for PhD position after that.
- Industrial IoT System
- Network Cybersecurity
- Applied Machine Learning
My current research focuses on practical problems that artificial intelligence faces in real life. My interests are on the Machine Learning and its applications in Industrial IoT. In a word, advanced technologies like ML and IoT positively influence the life of everybody. I wish to devote my talent to this meaningful cause and bring well-being to society.
News and Updates
- Aug 2023：Happy to be awarded the FEPG Scholarship.
- May 2023：Happy to be awarded the XiamenAir Scholarship.
- May 2023：Collected the Finalist Award in MCM 2023 (Top 1%).
- Jan 2023：One paper accepted to ICAROB 2023, see you in Japan!
- Jun 2022：Started research program at Cambridge AI Group, advised by Prof. Pietro Liò.